Japan scissors made in Seki City are world famous for their superior quality in cutlery. Japan has always
been known for their quality in blades. The scissors are made of Stainless steel with the sharpest,
strongest, and thinnest blades.
* This Bonsai Shear can cut and shape all types of Bonsai trees and shrubs.
* These Bonsai shears are light weight and extremely sharp.
* Has a 1 1/2" blade cutting area.
* This shear can also cut thin aluminum plates, plastic, leather, rubber material, and cardboard.
* Small enough for all the intricate detailed work such as jewelry and sewing.
* You can also use in the kitchen as well as for cutting fabric. Excellent for both area.
This "Bonsai Shear" is part of a new collection from Hanada Home. To view the entire collection of housewares, go to www.hanadahome.com.